Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Requiring facial coverings for all team members and for guests indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as countertops, door knobs, push carts, golf carts, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout the clubhouse.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, scorecards, menus, and supplementing with digital options.
- Implementing low and no-touch golf experiences, including the elimination of shared water stations, ball washers, bunker rakes, and more.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety, and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.